Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Tuesday 14 March 2017

What does it mean to be well

What does it mean
to be well?

This is just me
playing cauliflower catch
with myself
under the overpass
on the corner of
Saint Laurent
and Arcade Street,
one of those obscure streets
no one ever lives on
or thinks about.

Silence and love
and the grace
of all your cells.

When does the silence
become like masturbation?
I like to consider
the space between
the deepest part
of my forehead flesh
and my skull.

Good thing
they’re well attached,
more or less.

It is fun to consider
other people’s foreheads
attached to their skulls
more or less,
as they catch the bus
choose their avocadoes
and navigate
the interwebs.

What does it mean
to be well.

Avocado theories
vary as much
as the foreheads.

I opted for a shower
Because I felt quite chilled.
I hope to see you on the bus
or sooner.
The End.


Silence and love and the grace of all your cells came from Matthew Sanford's words in this
On Being Interview with Krista Tippet and Matthew Sanford.


One day I drew a cauliflower
and an avocado.
I am running
out of selfies.



Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:

Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)
Instagram: montrealhippiethreads



This is just me giving myself grace on the corner of Saint Laurent and Saint Viateur at 3 P.M. on a Tuesday
The Benefits of an Ashtanga Yoga Practice, Part Two
Performative Text Messages 




No comments:

Post a Comment