Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Sunday 5 March 2017

Hi, my name is Erica. I'm having thoughts of death.

Hi, my name is Erica.
I'm having thoughts of death.


The good news is
my eternal tits
feel quite alive.


They might even
be growing
after all
these years.


As I cup one in each hand
I envision the base
of my tongue
dissolving.


This
is a fucking relief.


No need to accept
any one moment
or person
as more
important than the other.


Hi, my name is Erica.


Yesterday I won
the bikini wax lottery.


Nancy had
a cancellation.


Nancy is pleased
with the state
of my pubes.


Hi.
My name is Erica.


No need to accept
any one moment
or person
as more
important than the other.


The End.


In case someone read the words
"thoughts of death"
and worried that
oh shit,
she might be suicidal,
I have filmed myself
performing the poem
while wearing a bright-pink
life affirming
tie-dyed blouse.




For some reason the video does not seem to work on mobile devices! I am not sure why. Will explore. If you have any tips, that would be great. Thanks! XO.







Scattered Wardrobe Vacillations


Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:
 
Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)

Instagram: montrealhippiethreads



My Eternal TIts
My name is Erica. I love coffee.
Guillaume, Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment