Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Saturday 4 March 2017

Bilingual, Depression

Not everyone's depression
Speaks all the languages
couramment.

What languages
can't
your depression speak?

French,
Russian,
Kannada,
Inuk,
Lebanese,
nature,
dancing,
Bach's cello suite in G.

I invite someone
to send me somewhere exotic,
and film
a documentary
on how my depression
died from being bilingual.

In all my dreams
I fill and empty
suitcases
and backpacks.

MDMR,
nope that's a drug.
There's some other
all-the-rage therapy
where eye-ball
movement choreography
relieves
or cures
deep trauma.

This morning I tried to try it.
I giggled
so maybe
it works.



The End.
Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:

Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)
Instagram: montrealhippiethreads



Professional, Depressed
Recycling Day
Why You Are a Hermaphrodite

No comments:

Post a Comment