Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Monday 23 January 2017

My Ego Throws Up When I Won't Believe It

Self-Compassion. Cervical Orgasms.
Which one of these will you master?
My ego throws up when I won’t believe it.
I really wanted to put that sentence somewhere.

There are pancakes that transcend Aunt Jemima.
You put them in the toaster
Just like an Eggo Waffle.

Toaster Ornament, St-Michel Flea Market
As a child I was forbidden from such things.
All the Cheerios came unfrosted.

Push on the toaster. The Eggo pops up.
The Ego,
The Pop-tart,
The Bagel.

Everywhere in Ontario, the bagels sound different.
Today I get to go visit Vincent.
I hope that his weekend was pleasant.

The End.


Ego Wrapped in Cellophane
Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go



Bodhisattva Business Ventures
Slash
Free Spirit Dharma:
 
Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)

Instagram: montrealhippiethreads

My name is Erica. I love coffee.
Yours til I'm a Post-Modern Literary Genius
Memoirs of a Brief Affair
 


No comments:

Post a Comment