Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Wednesday 25 January 2017

It seems you can get a brand. Of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. In your ankles

It seems you can get a brand
Of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
In your ankles.


I am begging for the Michaels
To dispel my fears
Of MS.
I dreamt Lily was born
She weighed eight pounds
And had a beautiful voice.

My body is of a deep service.
There are no Robert Munsch novels.
Tis the season for Thomas's snowsuit.
The plastic in the window have folds.

The End.


Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go
Bodhisattva Business Ventures
Slash
Free Spirit Dharma:
 
Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)

Instagram: montrealhippiethreads


I Do Not Know How To Fulfill My Enormous Potential
The O's in the Toto have Hats
Not Separate From All That Is
 

No comments:

Post a Comment