Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Thursday 26 January 2017

His name used to be Generic. And at some point we'll need to review the Operating Costs.

Ankles, wrists, arms and legs.
I think I have a fever.
No news from Michael What-To-Do
Last Tuesday we gave each other head.
 
I offer a comforting presence.
Though I'm lively and dynamic most of the time.
 
His name used to be Generic.
And at some point we'll need
To review the Operating Costs.
 
What I saw was a House,
People,
An organization.
 
It's true that this friendship has brought an amazing amount. 

The greatest discovery was
This incredibly charismatic person.
It feels like so long 'til I get to see Vincent again.
 
I've become more open
To welcoming love and help.
I believe I am learning about humility.
 
Frédérick joined the firm in two thousand and three.
The Indigo Pyjamas will be ready to rinse at 7 PM.
 
The End.
 
Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures
Slash
Free Spirit Dharma:
 
Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)

Instagram: montrealhippiethreads


Performative Crying in Alleys
Performative Text Messages
Prozac Made Me A Better Person

No comments:

Post a Comment