Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Thursday 1 March 2018

Dear Vincent, My last orgasm felt like it was healing for my kidneys.


Dear Vincent,

My last orgasm felt like it was healing for my kidneys.

How is your vacation going?

Everyone in Montreal is relatively ecstatic because the world is melting and the weather, it is no longer exactly horrific.

As for me, I get to have a cleaning buzz. Sometimes when you do the same thing over and over again, even it hurts your forearms, then you get to have a buzz. How nice for me to get to have a cleaning buzz today at 6:03 p.m. I am laughing at myself having a cleaning buzz as I cross Rivard Street on the way down Mont-Royal.

Being a cleaner is like getting paid to be a person. I think that’s what everyone wants. To get to be a person, whoever you are, and get paid for it. I am laughing at myself once again.

Love, Erica.

Vincent is on vacation, but you can still send him your imaginary emails. Or you can send them to me. The secret email address is ericaschmidt85(at)gmail(dot)com. Hope you are living the dream and having your favourite kind of cleaning buzz. Love, Erica.

Living the dream.


Follow Erica J. Schmidt on Facebook
Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:

Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)
Instagram: montrealhippiethreads



Dear Vincent, I was floating on the joy of feeling seen, heard, felt and loved by you last Tuesday, November 21
Dear Vincent, Are you lonely? Do you have a pain body?
Dear Vincent, Looks like you got some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment