Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Sunday 27 July 2014

Selfie with Brownies

This morning I whined to the Boatman on the couch. I wished that there was an option on Facebook to eliminate all the weddings and engagements from my newsfeed. All the wedding and engagement people get all the likes and delight. It makes me obscenely jealous to be excluded from the fame. If you want to be liked on Facebook, you need months of wedding prep and thousands of ensuing wedding pictures. And/or you can have a cute baby who poops. I have none of these things. My only other chance is selfies with food. And the Boatman and I are domestically useless. Our one shot was to take a picture of ourselves consuming the delicious brownies we bought at the market from the gluten-free lady. We're not gluten-free people and we didn't even make the brownies. To increase the level of scandal and excitement, we ate the brownies at 11:11 a.m. on Sunday morning. And that's all the unengaged, unmarried, childless people could come up with.
Do you like us, or not?

Selfie with Brownies
Check out the Boatman on TUMBLR at verysatisfied.tumblr.com
Me on Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
Likes on Ecstatic Facebook Adventures

I Let Go, by Erica J. Schmidt

Selfies on the Happy Stairs
Mythological Unconditional Love
Not That Kind of Girl

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment